We provide the full gamut of real estate transactional services to our clients in DC, Maryland, and Virginia. Our practice focuses on assisting Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) with negotiating office, retail and ground leases. The firm relies upon its deep understanding of the commercial real estate market in the DC Metro region to provide our clients reliable, astute, and efficient advice with respect to their lease transactions. Our firm possesses a breadth and depth of experience and business acumen which helps distinguish us in this field.
In addition to leasing negotiations, we advise our clients with respect to purchases and sales of real property, the development of real property, and assist our clients with loan transactions in relation to their real estate transactions.
- In representing a commercial landlord, we created a master lease document for a multi-use commercial building in Chinatown and negotiated each individual lease in the commercial building
- Negotiated a large restaurant lease (8,000 square feet) for a retail tenant in a suburban multi-use development
- Negotiated a restaurant lease in a large, Class A, multi-use, commercial building in Downtown DC, which included a complete overhaul of the space and complex negotiations with respect to build-out and utilities placement/upgrade
- Successfully closed on the purchase of 100,000 square feet of retail space for downtown grocery store location
- Led negotiations for a ground lease and the redevelopment of 300,000 square feet of suburban strip mall space, for a regional Latin grocery chain
- Negotiated lease for manufacturing facility for local rum distillery