We provide business formation and transactional services for many mid-size commercial companies, domestic and international. These skills combine our business acumen, legal expertise, and full understanding of our clients’ objectives. We concentrate on the structuring, negotiation, documentation, review, and closing of transactions that achieve optimal objectives for our clients. We also advise businesses on matters of corporate governance and the statutory and fiduciary obligations of their owners, directors and managers.
With our White Collar and Government Contracts attorneys, we formulate and conduct internal investigations and develop remedial ethics and compliance programs in related civil and administrative matters, including False Claims Act and suspension and debarment from doing business with the federal government institutions.
We are responsive, efficient, and creative. Our transactional focus is practical, goal-oriented, and tailored for each client. We counsel individuals and entities in wide variety of commercial arrangements, including:
- strategic alliances
- joint ventures and teaming agreements
- licensing transactions
- distribution agreements
- partnership agreements
- limited liability company operating agreements
- research and development contracts and subcontracts
- employment contracts
- infrastructure and construction projects
- Structuring loan and security and profits participation and royalty agreements for investors in oil shale exploration and development ventures.
- Drafting patent and intellectual property transfer and licensing agreements for oil field and energy co-generation services.
- Rendering legal opinions of borrower’s counsel in complex commercial real estate REIT financings.
- Structuring performance agreements for a large scale energy construction project.